NSW “Dine & Discover” Vouchers
Dine NSW Vouchers are for dining in at a restaurant, café, bar, winery, pub or club.
You can use the vouchers at our venue on our trading days (excluding public holidays).
Each voucher can only be used once (if the bill is less than $25, the remaining balance cannot be used).
Each voucher cannot be redeemed for cash.
COVID-19 Information and Guidelines
We will manage the below conditions that permit us to re-open as we take every precaution to ensure that all guests and employees are safe in our venue.
Bookings & Reservations
As part of the new practice, we will be required to obtain visitor information. Please make reservations online at our website www.thehuntergatherer.net . When you arrive at the venue please sign in via the Service NSW QR code you will find at the entry of our premise.
The venue limit will now be determined by the number of dining areas in the venue, in conjunction with maintaining the square meter cap.
We will take all reasonable steps to ensure guests and employees comply with Safe Work Australia’s physical distancing standards applying to hospitality venues.
Cleaning & Hygiene
Our Team Members have trained in Hygiene / COVID compliance before re-commencement of their employment.
During the COVID-19 shutdown, we have undertaken a deep clean of the entire venue in preparation for our re-opening.
We will be regularly cleaning areas and surfaces that are frequently touched and observing Safe Work Australia’s cleaning standards applying to hospitality venues.
Alcohol-based sanitiser will be made available at entry and exit, as well as other locations throughout the venue. Employees are required to wash their hands at least once every 30 minutes.
We will encourage contactless payments at registers where signage will be displayed.
If we believe a person on our premises is displaying COVID-19 symptoms (defined below), we must:
- Request for the person to be removed from the premises
- Notify the person that they should arrange to be tested for COVID-19 at the nearest testing location.
The COVID-19 symptoms are: fever, cough, fatigue, sore throat, shortness of breath
We will notify NSW Health of becoming aware that a person with COVID-19 (including an employee) was on the premises. We strongly encourage customers to download and use the CovidSAFE app.
Employees will be discouraged from engaging in personal contact, such as shaking hands with fellow staff, guests and visitors; as a measure to help prevent the spread of viruses.
Before an employee commences a shift at Hunter Gatherer they will be temperature checked and also be required to complete an electronic self-declaration.
NSW Health has also offered the following advice:
- Stay home and do not attend if you are feeling unwell
- Stay home and do not attend if you have travelled overseas in the past 14 days
- Should the advice from the NSW Government or Australian Government change, we will update our policies accordingly.
While at our venue, employees, guests and visitors are encouraged to practise good personal hygiene including:
- Cleaning your hands regularly for at least 20 seconds with soap and water or use an alcohol-based hand rub
- Cover your nose and mouth when coughing and sneezing with a tissue or flexed elbow
We take our re-opening seriously and we have implemented several measures in our dining facilities, including:
- Removal of cutlery, napkins and condiments from all tables without pre bookings. These will be provided with your meals
- Laminated menus will be sanitised each time a customer handles them
- Increased sanitising of all work and public spaces
- Additional staff training
Persons who do not co-operate with our advice concerning COVID-19 will be asked to leave our premises.
Further updates and changes may apply. If you have any questions please ask to speak with our management team.
Thank you for your patience, understanding and support.